July 22nd, 2021
Seeking to open its doors for ambitious and motivated law students who are interested in joining novolegal for a paid summer internship programme. This is a dynamic role that requires an energetic individual who is motivated by a challenging working environment. The selected applicant will be detail oriented and have the ability to work well in a team and with all levels of management.
- Providing internal legal assistance in servicing the needs of the company’s clients;
- Using a variety of software packages, to produce documents and maintain presentations, records, spreadsheets and databases;
- Carrying out any necessary research as may be required from time to time;
- Other duties that may be assigned from time to time by the direct supervisor/ team leader/ manager;
- To undertake market research and assist business development;
- To perform routine administrative duties; and
- To engage in other duties, commensurate with the role as required.
- Completed at least the second year of the law course;
- Good standard of written and spoken English;
- Proficient communication skills;
Preferred skills and experience
- Ability to work independently;
- Good time management, analytical and organizational skills;
- Desire to learn and develop a career within financial services.
A competitive remuneration package is offered for this post. novolegal offers a pleasant and flexible working environment and the firm provides the necessary study support and opportunity for advancement.
All applications will be acknowledged and treated in the strictest confidence.